I post recipes on this blog from time to time. I figured it would be nice to have an index of them for quick access.
I’m bad at writing down ingredient measurements. I never really use them when cooking (baking is another monster altogether), because that’s how I learned.
- Quick Frijoles Charros – Mexican “cowboy” beans.
- An edible sideline and Taco Rice recipe.
- Caldo de pollo – a traditional chicken soup.
- Quick chicken and peppers.
- A life in cooking – kitchen musings.
- Papas con chorizo – potatoes and chorizo.
- The dipped tortilla – entomatadas and their siblings.